A 2-year-old boy has been flown to hospital after a suspected snake bite in the Central Highlands.
It was reported that the boy was playing with his dog at around 10.30 yesterday morning in the Bauhinia area, when he alerted his Mum to markings on his leg.
Upon inspection of the marks, the boy’s mother administered first aid treatment for a
The RACQ CapRescue Chopper and Queensland Ambulance Service road paramedics attended the scene.
After examination of the toddler crews decided that he should be transported to Rockhampton Hospital by air for further assessment and treatment.