House goes up in flames at The Range
Luckily no one was injured after a house fire in Rockhampton.
Seven fire crews were called to The Range around 5pm on Tuesday, with heavy smoke billowing from the Penlington Street home.
Queensland Police say a storage shed at the side of the house caught alight before spreading to the left side of the house.
It's not specified exactly what sparked the fire.
A spokesperson for Queensland Fire and Emergency Services says crews had the blaze under control within about half an hour of arriving.
Two adults and two children were checked over by Queensland Ambulance, but weren't injured.