Stay informed alert for fire at Bulburin National Park, southwest of Miriam Vale
An alert to stay informed has been issued for a fire Bulburin National Park, southwest of Miriam Vale as at 10:31am Wednesday, 13 October 2021.
The 'advice' level warning from Queensland Fire and Emergency Service is active for Builyan, Many Peaks, Colosseum and Gindoran (southwest of Miriam Vale).
A fire is currently burning at Blackmans Gap Road and Bariveloe Road, Colosseum.
What you should do:
- Stay informed:
- Follow QFES on Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to your local radio station
- Check the QFES current bushfires dashboard regularly
- Keep medications close by.
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes.
- If you have a bushfire survival plan, refer to it now.
- Identify where you will go and what you will take if you need to leave. Advise family and friends of your plans.
- Avoid smoke – stay indoors, close windows and doors, and avoid driving through smoke where possible.
- Be aware of firefighters working in the area.
- If your life or property is threatened, call Triple Zero (000) immediately.
- There is no threat to property at this time.
- Reduced air quality may cause health impacts for some people.
- Smoke may reduce visibility and affect driving conditions.
- Roads may be closed.
You can head to https://www.qfes.qld.gov.au/Current-Incidents for more information.