Latest News

Local News

Safety recall of Rocky Show item

289806013_427263726092705_340544731383011976_n.jpg

If you were gifted a small torch at the Rockhampton Show the advice is to stop using it.

The products were handed out as promotional gifts at Council's disaster management stall.

A safety recall has been issued for the product.

The battery compartment is defective and not adequately secured meaning children can easily access the button battery inside which is also a choking hazard.

Locals are urged to put the product out of reach from children.

Rockhampton Regional Council says the torch can be returned to its customer service offices.

Image: Rockhampton Regional Council