NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has dodged questions on whether "over policing" at music festivals might be responsible for young people swallowing multiple pills, saying the strongest message to ensure lives aren't lost is "don't take illegal substances".
More Articles ...
- Man makes citizen's arrest in Melbourne
- Search for man missing in Victorian town
- Dog bites child in suburban Melbourne
- Elderly man behind bars over pokies hit
- Driver dies after rollover near SA coast
- Another toxic dump discovered in Melbourne
- Trio charged over Vic drugs in mail scheme
- Alleged arsonist on bail before Vic blaze
- Accused drug mail traffickers in Vic court
- Man doing 176km/h 'running late for work'
- What's On
- Best of the Web
- Guide To