The adverse events that led to a pause in trials evaluating AstraZeneca Plc's COVID-19 vaccine candidate may not have been associated with the vaccine itself, according to a document outlining participant information that was posted online by the Oxford University.
More Articles ...
- Latest on worldwide spread of coronavirus
- SA to move on NSW, ACT border restrictions
- Border closures dominate national debate
- Death threats taking a toll on Qld CHO
- Outdoor dining for Vic COVID-safe summer
- Australians included in China data harvest
- Qld premier stakes future on hard borders
- WHO reports record increase in virus cases
- Business boost for COVID-ravaged Victoria
- Qld public holiday for AFL final floated
- Best of the Web
- Guide To