New rules on wearing masks in England have came into effect, with people entering shops, banks and supermarkets now required to wear face coverings, while Romania reported a record high for daily infections and France announced mandatory testing for arrivals from 16 countries.
More Articles ...
- Virus delays appeal of Hobart murderer
- Rhino calf born at SA's Monarto Zoo
- Ruby Princess outbreak sparks class action
- More travel bans on NSW virus hotspots
- Almost one in 10 unemployed by Christmas
- Shareholders file Dreamworld class action
- Vic breaks record with 484 new virus cases
- Record daily rise in new coronavirus cases
- Morrison: Sydney BLM protest 'appalling'
- NSW won't make masks compulsory yet
- Best of the Web
- Guide To