Minister for Main Roads Mark Bailey sends his thoughts to the families of this weekend's five road fatalities
Acting Mayor Chris Trevor said upgrade would cost about $3 million whereas a completely new road following a different route would be upwards of $40 million.
More Articles ...
- Traffic delays possible during Agnes Water road works
- Businesses need free rent and rates
- BREAKING: Two cyclists hit by car on Gladstone Road
- UPDATE: Two cyclists hit by car on Gladstone Road
- Boyne Valley Flooding: Resident sick of being 'ignored'
- Politicians ducking for cover in light of Deepwater road upgrade
- First-time Mt Larcom Show entrants honoured with prize
- WATCH LIVE STREAM: Local gun plays for Open Heelers today
- Arrival of NDIS, community called to act on 'social responsibility'
- Apprenticeships going at BSL