The healthy harbour report is flawed, says engineer.
Rocking up to court in his blue footy shorts yesterday, Selwyn Noel Eather, 53, said he had 'unknowingly' ingested methamphetamine when the cops pulled him over
More Articles ...
- NEXT STAGE: New community asset coming to Tannum Sands
- Welcome to The Observer's new-look website
- NEXT STAGE: Plans released for Tannum's new community asset
- Bodies may still be inside ill-fated trawler
- DIANNE RECOVERED: Bodies may be inside ill-fated trawler
- Servo's fuel price shocks Tannum Sands community
- North Bundaberg teen missing, last seen in Rockhampton
- Second car torched in South Gladstone
- Ken O'Dowd says ball is in Barnaby's court
- Festival goers feel the opposite of blue